Where Texoma’s Entrepreneurs and Creative Communities Collaborate
Ideation Station LLC is a for profit social purpose organization promoting economic opportunity for individuals, startups, small business. Our facility offers a community art gallery, work and meeting space.
Our mission is to advocate for the cultural arts as economic drivers and to accelerate the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Texoma by providing affordable space and resources for community building, organization and mentorship.
- Dedicated Offices – We have 15 office or studio spaces of approximately 130 square feet each, as well as multiple open shared spaces that also serve as an Art Gallery, and three large conference/meeting rooms (one of which is the featured exhibition Gallery Room). Contact the Community Manager, 903.357.5290, for more information.
- Events, conference and meeting rooms. Book online to reserve the Gallery and Collaboration Station area for an events, or reserve a conference or meeting room. Book online now.
Conference Room Schedule Appointment
Event Schedule Appointment
- Ghost Town Arts Collective – The Ghost Town Arts Collective is a non-profit, arts cooperative based in the Texoma region that has been supporting and nurturing the arts since 2007. We are dedicated to creating an open space for the arts community to experiment, share, and connect, and for the community at large to experience the creative process through participation, appreciation, and education. For this purpose, we have established a makerspace for hosting artistic workshops and classes as well as hosting gallery exhibitions showcasing visual and performance art, music, dance, spoken word, poetry, creative writing, bookmaking, and film created by members of our community.
- Gallery Off the Square – We feature Ghost Town Arts members and local artists in our Gallery and encourage meetups and study groups to “feed the Artist”. We market artists and creatives of all genres online in social media and our online Gallery Catalog. For us, the Gallery Off the Square is more than just display, cataloging of visual arts and representing artists, it is the development and amplification of our local cultural arts community. We offer a place at the table for literary arts, performance arts, the visual arts, crafts, trades, and artisans of all mediums and expression.
- Sherman Off the Square – Giving local Texoma businesses booster ShOTS! While we are focused on our 200 block on South Travis, we spend a lot of time photographing, reviewing, and amplifying the marketing messages of area businesses. Follow @ShermanSquare on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Schedule with Ruth to discuss how you can become a collaborator, work onsite in a private, dedicated office, or connect with Ghost Town Arts Collective.Schedule time with Ruth