2019 Public Administration Symposium
“In the Path of Growth: How Change Drives City Planning”
April 4, 2019 | 10 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Austin College | Wright Campus Center
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 1, 2019, to reserve your lunch.
Panel Discussion 1: “Thinking Big, Thinking Future”
10 – 10:45 a.m. | Wright Campus Center, Room 254
• Mr. Robbie Hefton, City Manager, City of Sherman (Sherman, Texas – Classic Town. Broad Horizon.)
• Mr. Judson Rex, City Manager, City of Denison (City of Denison Texas-Government)
• Moderated by Mrs. Cary S. Wacker, Associate Vice President of Institutional Advancement
Panel Discussion 2: “The Trajectory of Success”
11 – 11:45 a.m. | Wright Campus Center, Room 254
• Mr. Paul Grimes, City Manager, City of McKinney (McKinney, Texas – Unique by Nature)
• Mr. Henry J. Hill III, Deputy City Manager, City of Frisco (City of Frisco TX – City Hall)
• Moderated by Dr. Nathan Bigelow, Associate Professor of Political Science and Chair, Political Science Department
12 – 1:30 p.m. | Wright Campus Center, Mabee Hall
• Keynote Address by Mr. Dan Johnson, City Manager, City of Richardson
• Special Presentation by Dr. Frank Rohmer, Associate Professor of Political Science and John D. Moseley Chair in Government and Public Policy
Sponsored by Austin College Student Assembly, Hatton W. Sumners Foundation, Austin College Political Science Department, Austin College Pre-Law Society
Be the first to comment.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Our catalog is for information only. Please contact us to coordinate purchases directly from the artists under their terms and conditions. Dismiss