Texas Parks and Wildlife
See your favorite state park from the water on a guided kayaking tour!
We will begin the day by meeting at the Eisenhower Yacht Club Marina Office where we will take care of kayak rentals. From there we will venture over to the waters edge for an onshore safety briefing and paddling demonstration before hitting the water. While still in the cove we will put our newly acquired flat-water fundamentals and water safety skills into practice. From there we’ll embark on a journey of the waters of beautiful Lake Texoma.
Things to Remember:
– RESERVE YOUR SPOT by emailing Ranger Cody at email@example.com Remember, space is limited!
– Arrange to bring your own gear (kayak, paddles, and life jacket) OR rent from the Eisenhower Yacht Club ($30 for single, $40 for tandem) by letting Ranger Cody know in your registration email.
– Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
– To participate you must be comfortable in the water and be able to swim unassisted.
– The park entry fee is $5 per person 13 years of age and older.
-Moderate to extreme physical activity in the great outdoors
– Small group instruction and guidance
– 1.5 hour paddling trip there and back along the shore
– Possible cancellations due to weather
– Anything that goes out may get wet or completely submerged – including you!
What to bring:
– Water and snacks
– Sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat that won’t blow away
– Towel or dry clothes for after
The Shoreline Kayaking program is designed to be both beginner friendly and fun for those who are more experienced. More experienced yakkers’ please come ready to have a good time and to share your knowledge with those who are new to the sport!
Call or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions. Please remember that outdoor programs are subject to cancellation due to weather.
Program Occupancy Status:
The availability for Shoreline Kayaking is as follows:
July 6: BOOKED
July 13: BOOKED
July 20: BOOKED
July 27: BOOKED
These programs are all fully booked! Stay tuned for August events!