See your favorite state park from the water on a guided kayaking tour!
We will begin the day by meeting at the Eisenhower Yacht Club Marina Office where we will take care of kayak rentals. From there we will venture over to the waters edge for an onshore safety briefing and paddling demonstration before hitting the water. While still in the cove we will put our newly acquired flat-water fundamentals and water safety skills into practice. From there we’ll embark on a journey of the waters of beautiful Lake Texoma.
Things to Remember:
– RESERVE YOUR SPOT by emailing Ranger Cody at firstname.lastname@example.org Remember, space is limited!
– Arrange to bring your own gear (kayak, paddles, and life jacket) OR rent from the Eisenhower Yacht Club ($30 for single, $40 for tandem) by letting Ranger Cody know in your registration email.
– Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
– To participate you must be comfortable in the water and be able to swim unassisted.
– The park entry fee is $5 per person 13 years of age and older.
-Moderate to extreme physical activity in the great outdoors
– Small group instruction and guidance
– 1.5 hour paddling trip there and back along the shore
– Possible cancellations due to weather
– Anything that goes out may get wet or completely submerged – including you!
What to bring:
– Water and snacks
– Sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat that won’t blow away
– Towel or dry clothes for after
The Shoreline Kayaking program is designed to be both beginner friendly and fun for those who are more experienced. More experienced yakkers’ please come ready to have a good time and to share your knowledge with those who are new to the sport!
Call or email email@example.com with any additional questions. Please remember that outdoor programs are subject to cancellation due to weather.
Program Occupancy Status:
The availability for Shoreline Kayaking is as follows:
July 6: BOOKED
July 13: BOOKED
July 20: BOOKED
July 27: BOOKED
These programs are all fully booked! Stay tuned for August events!
Be the first to comment.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
4.8 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 starsposted 1 month ago
My husband and I were over at Ideation Station last week and it’s exciting to see that the vision for the cultural Arts Center in Sherman is quickly coming to life! They have many wonderful artists, lots of incredible artwork being sold in the gallery, a photography darkroom and all kinds of creative workshops on site including different areas of the literary arts. They are growing the art community across Texoma!
5 out of 5 starsposted 2 months ago
Located in the Heart of Sherman TX with beautiful office spaces and artwork of all kinds are on the walls of this perfectly located business center. The owner is very nice and has quite a place for small businesses especially start ups.
5 out of 5 starsposted 3 months ago
What a fantastic space to visit. I love this concept of bringing local business owners together in a space that also supporting local artists. My favorite display is by the front door by my friend Bo Huff!
Our catalog is for information only. Please contact us to coordinate purchases directly from the artists under their terms and conditions. Dismiss