The Ghost Town Arts Collective is hosting Poetry Jams, a monthly occurring open mic night for people to socialize and share their creative works. This event is not limited to just poetry but short stories, music and lyrics, acting scenes, or performance in general. All styles and genres are welcome! It’s free to attend and open the public for all ages.
On a special note, the December Poetry Jams session will occur during the opening reception for the Ghost Town Arts Collective Winter Members’ Exhibition! Don’t miss this opportunity to meet local artists and view their work as well as hear some outstanding poetry readings!
Guidelines for Participation
- Sign up occurs on the evening of the event, so come early so you can get a spot!
- The content must be suitable for a general audience … think PG to PG-13 ratings
- Each person has 3-7 minutes per reading
- Readings must be original work only
- The event is scheduled for 2.5 hours
- 6:00 PM – Doors open, sign up begins
- 6:30-8:30 PM – Open mic readings for up to 15 people
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out to us using the Contact button below! We are available on messenger through our Facebook page @GhostTownArts as well as our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.