Dylan James, Attorney at Law
Immigration Attorney practicing throughout North Central Texas including Dallas, Sherman, Denison, Bonham, Gainesville, Van Alstyne, McKinney and regional clients.
Experienced in corporate and private practice responsibilities for the:
- Review and file responses to a Request for Evidence (RFE) for nonimmigrant visa petitions (NIV) petitions.
- Draft Motions to Reopen and appeals for NIV petitions.
- Implement best practices for filing H-1B amendments as required by Matter of Simeio Solutions.
- Conduct final review of H-1B amended petitions before filing.
- Provide (generally) business immigration legal strategy and guidance.
- Adjustment of Status to Lawful Permanent Residence,
- EB-1 Multinational Manager Petitions,
- EB-3 immigrant visas, ,
- Labor Certification Applications,
- H-1B specialty occupation visas,
- H-2B Temporary Non-Agricultural Workers,
- E-3 visas, and
- L-1 visas for intracompany transferees.
Moreover, I have assisted clients in securing Consular and Change of Status work Visas.